Mini Toffee Chocolate Chip Cheese Balls
16 ozcream cheese, softened
1/2 cbutter, softened
1/2 cbiscoff creamy spread
1/2 tsppure vanilla extract
1 1/4 cpowdered sugar
4 Tbspbrown sugar
1 csemi-sweet mini chocolate chips
1 cenglish toffee bits
4 cpecans, chopped
How to Make Mini Toffee Chocolate Chip Cheese Balls
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, Biscoff, and vanilla until fluffy and well combined.
- Add the powdered sugar and brown sugar and beat until completely mixed .
- Stir in the chocolate chips and toffee.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Shape mixture into 1½ inch – 2 inch mini cheese balls and roll in chopped pecans, completely covering the outside.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- When ready, add a small wooden fork to each mini cheese ball and serve along with pretzels, graham crackers, or apple slices for dipping.
- Tie a small ribbons in the color of your team to the top of the fork for a festive look.