Home Made Cheese-Its Recipe
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozsharp shredded cheddar cheese or similar
4 Tbspunsalted butter
4 Tbspice water
How to Make Home Made Cheese-Its Recipe
- Place flour, cheese, butter, salt in food processor. Pulse until mixed together adding ice water as you pulse, just enough until it comes together into a quick little doughball. If the dough is too dry you may need to add a little bit more water.
Form into ball
- Let rest in refrigerator for about 20 minutes or until it firms up.
- Roll out thick. Cut with pizza cutter into squares.
Lay squares out and poke little hole in middle of each square.
- Crimp edges with fork all the way around each square
- Place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.