Goblin Head Cheese Ball
·any cheese ball recipe of your choosing
1 pkg(8 oz.) cream cheese
2black tortilla chips
1small whole pepper such as jalapeno, pepperoncini, chili pepper, etc.
2pimento stuffed olives
1bell pepper cut into two thin strips and 6 small triangles
6pitted green olives
·handfull of shoe string (julienned) carrots
·handful of shredded red cabbage
·assorted crackers or raw vegetables
How to Make Goblin Head Cheese Ball
- Make a cheese ball according to your recipe and shape into a head. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Whip the softened cream cheese until smooth. Remove the chilled cheese ball from fridge. Spread evenly with whipped cream cheese.
- Press the two tortilla chips into the sides for ears.
- Skewer the pepper with a tooth pick then attach it to the center of the cheese ball for nose.
- Press the pimento stuffed olives into the head for eyes; use the two strips of bell pepper for eye brows.
- Take the bell pepper triangles and insert them into the pitted green olives, once the olives are assembled, press them into the bottom of the head for toes.
- Press the carrot shoe strings into the head to form teeth.
- Finally, press the cabbage into the top of the head to make hair.