Goblin Head Cheese Ball
- any cheese ball recipe of your choosing
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) cream cheese
- black tortilla chips
- small whole pepper such as jalapeno, pepperoncini, chili pepper, etc.
- pimento stuffed olives
- bell pepper cut into two thin strips and 6 small triangles
- pitted green olives
- handfull of shoe string (julienned) carrots
- handful of shredded red cabbage
- tooth pick
- assorted crackers or raw vegetables
How to Make Goblin Head Cheese Ball
- 1Make a cheese ball according to your recipe and shape into a head. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- 2Whip the softened cream cheese until smooth. Remove the chilled cheese ball from fridge. Spread evenly with whipped cream cheese.
- 3Press the two tortilla chips into the sides for ears.
- 4Skewer the pepper with a tooth pick then attach it to the center of the cheese ball for nose.
- 5Press the pimento stuffed olives into the head for eyes; use the two strips of bell pepper for eye brows.
- 6Take the bell pepper triangles and insert them into the pitted green olives, once the olives are assembled, press them into the bottom of the head for toes.
- 7Press the carrot shoe strings into the head to form teeth.
- 8Finally, press the cabbage into the top of the head to make hair.