Buffalo Wing Chex Mix
3 crice chex
3 ccorn chex
2 crye chips
2 cwhite cheddar cheese crackers
1/2 cbuffalo sauce
1 pkgdry ranch dressing mix
How to Make Buffalo Wing Chex Mix
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Combine the Chex, rye chips, peanuts, cheese crackers and pretzels in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter and mix it with the buffalo sauce.
- Pour the buffalo mixture over the Chex mixture and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with the ranch dressing mix.
- Pour the mixture onto a baking sheet and bake for about 45 minutes, stirring every fifteen minutes.