- 1 large
- box rice chex (18 0z) or your favorite
- 1/2 bag(s)
- small bags- of your favorite snacks
- 1 can(s)
- mixed nuts
- 1/3 pkg
- 2-1/2 stick
- 1 tsp
- seasoning salt
- 1 tsp
- garlic salt--i use garlic powder
- 6 Tbsp
- worchestiere sauce
How to Make SCRABBLE MIX
- 1Be sure and layer your ingredients in a large pan.
Melt margarine, seasoning salt, garlic salt and worchestiere, mix together and add to the 5 ingredients above. Mix really good
- 2I pour them into a large cookie sheet pan to bake.
Bake in oven at 275* for 1-1/2 hours
stir every 20 minutes.
- 3Cool and do a taste test. Eat some.
I store in plastic or glass jars.
You have to watch this really well as my family loves to get a jar and eat their fill and they can be gone soon. :)