Layered Fiesta Chip Dip
2 can(s)refried beans
1 4.25 oz can(s)chopped black olives
8 oz pkgcream cheese
8 oz pkgsour cream
2 pkgdry fiesta ranch dip mix
1medium red onion, chopped
2 can(s)mexican rotel
1 bunchgreen onions, chopped, divided
1 8 oz bag(s)mexican blend shredded cheese
1 can(s)jumbo black olives, sliced
How to Make Layered Fiesta Chip Dip
- Evenly spread the two cans of refried beans over the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Cover evenly with chopped black olives.
- Blend cream cheese, sour cream and fiesta ranch packets until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the chopped black olives.
- Top with a layer of chopped red onion.
- Drain the two cans of Mexican Rotel and spread evenly over the red onions.
- Sprinkle with most (all but a quarter to third of a cup) of the green onions.
- Cover evenly with shredded cheese.
- Top with remaining green onions and sliced black olives.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour. Serve with tortilla chips.