How to Make Kale Chips
- 1Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line a cookie sheet with foil. Place a wire rack in the cookie sheet. The heat can circulate around the Kale better when it is placed on a rack.
- 3Using kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces.
- 4Wash and dry the kale with a salad spinner, if you have one. Otherwise wash a pat dry with paper towels.
- 6Bake until the edges of the Kale turn brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.