- 40 oz
- large nalleys original chili
- 12 oz
- velveeta cheese or mexican velveeta cheese
- 8 oz
- philadelphia cream cheese
- 16 oz
- one jar of your favorite salsa
How to Make GUT GOO Cheesy Chili Party Dip
- 1Place the chili in a microwavable bowl. Cube both Velveeta and cream cheeses,place in the bowl with the chili, pour in the salsa and give a quick stir.
- 2Heat the dip slowly, stopping every few minutes to give a stir. The goal is to just heat and melt, do not bring to a boil.
- 3Place in a crock pot at low. After a while bring to warm as to not burn the dip.
- 4Serve with sides of your favorite Mexican garnishments. I serve with tortilla chips, sour cream, hot sauce,and guacamole.