- 1 pkg
- frozen skyline or goldstar chili (cincinnati, oh type chili), no beans or spaghetti
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) 2% shredded mild cheddar cheese
- (8 oz) cream cheese or reduced-fat cream cheese (neufchatel), softened
- serve with tortilla chips
- add some browned ground beef, if you would like it heartier
How to Make Chili Dip
- 1Thaw chili in the microwave, stirring & breaking up ice, when melted enough. Continue microwaving, until thawed but not hot.
- 2Spread softened cream cheese in a casserole dish or glass pie plate. Top with chili, spreading to edge. (Add browned ground beef, is using.) Top with shredded Cheddar cheese, distributing evenly over entire top. Use more cheese, if you like.
- 3Heat in microwave, when ready to serve, until shredded Cheddar cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips. Store in refrigerator.