White Chocolate Popcorn
**Don't skip the shaking part to remove kernels...**
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 1/2 pkg
- natural microwave popcorn, popped (regular size bags)
- 1 pkg
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips
- 6 oz
- (3 squares) white almond bark, chopped
- 1/4 c
- peanut butter, smooth
- 2 large
- paper bags
How to Make White Chocolate Popcorn
- 1Prepare bags by folding the top of one down about 1/3 of the way.
Prepare 2 large sheet pans by lining with wax paper
- 2Pop bags of popcorn in microwave. I pop 3 bags, but only use about 2 1/2 if they fully pop. As each bag is finished popping, dump into first bag and shake to drop un-popped kernels to the bottom. Then lift the popcorn out and place in folded-down bag.
Repeat until all popcorn is popped and in the final bag.
- 3Next, place white chocolate chips and chopped white almond bark in a medium, microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 45 seconds; remove and stir (chocolate will be mostly UN-melted at this point); Continue to melt in 15 second intervals until you can stir it smooth. Stir in peanut butter.
- 4Begin drizzling the chocolate over popcorn, and using a large, stiff spoon or spatula stir, stir, stir to coat the popcorn. Once this step is complete pour onto lined cookie sheets to allow to dry for about 30 minutes. Store in airtight containers or zip-lock bags.