- 8 c
- popcorn, popped
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- 3 Tbsp
- corn syrup, light
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar, light
- 1 small
- package strawberry jello
How to Make Wacky Jello Popcorn
- 1preheat oven to 400.
- 2line a 15x10 inch baking pan with foil or wax paper. toss popcorn and peanuts in a large bowl. set aside.
- 3melt butter with syrup in sauce pan. add sugar and jello and stir until jello is dissolved. bring to a boil on medium heat.
- 4reduce heat to low and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5pour immediately over popcorn mixture and toss to coat. place on baking sheet.
- 6bake for 10 minutes. let cool and break into small pieces.