★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 cpopcorn, popped
3 Tbspcorn syrup, light
1/2 cbrown sugar, light
1 smallpackage strawberry jello
How to Make Wacky Jello Popcorn
- preheat oven to 400.
- line a 15x10 inch baking pan with foil or wax paper. toss popcorn and peanuts in a large bowl. set aside.
- melt butter with syrup in sauce pan. add sugar and jello and stir until jello is dissolved. bring to a boil on medium heat.
- reduce heat to low and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- pour immediately over popcorn mixture and toss to coat. place on baking sheet.
- bake for 10 minutes. let cool and break into small pieces.