Irisa Raina 9
This was one of those ideas that comes to you when you least expect it. My husband was making popcorn…and I decided to try this…of course he had his the same ol' way…ha ha ha.
- 1 -2 tablespoons oil
- ¼ cup pop corn
- 2 – 3 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon lipton’s raspberry tea “ instant
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
How to Make Raspberry popcorn
- 1Pop popcorn as usual, put into a bowl.
- 2In the same pot add the butter and melt, add the tea and cayenne and with a small whisk start mixing rapidly so the tea and pepper dissolve