How to Make Popcorn with Cheese
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place oil in a deep, heavy pan or skillet with dome lid.
- Heat until oil is hot enough to pop a popcorn kernel.
- Pour popcorn into pan, cover and reduce heat to medium.
- Shake pan over the burner until all corn is popped.
- Place popped corn in a shallow baking pan and drizzle with melted butter.
- Mix and add cheese. Add salt if desired.
- Heat 8-10 minutes in oven, stirring frequently.
- (A popcorn popper may be used. Follow manufacturer's instructions.)