How to Make Popcorn with Cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Place oil in a deep, heavy pan or skillet with dome lid.
- 3Heat until oil is hot enough to pop a popcorn kernel.
- 4Pour popcorn into pan, cover and reduce heat to medium.
- 5Shake pan over the burner until all corn is popped.
- 6Place popped corn in a shallow baking pan and drizzle with melted butter.
- 7Mix and add cheese. Add salt if desired.
- 8Heat 8-10 minutes in oven, stirring frequently.
- 9(A popcorn popper may be used. Follow manufacturer's instructions.)