Popcorn Fun by Maggie
Whether you like the microwave in the bag kind, the cook on the stove kind or the air popper kind .. it's a great snack.
My favorite is caramel corn and cheese corn.
But ... I also love love love Kettle Corn ! Sometimes I want it on a whim with no prep time involved ... and along came this light bulb moment.
All it needs is sweet ... so I tried a sprinkle of powdered sugar .. yummy!
Then I thought .. hey .. add cocoa and make cocoa corn .. another yummy !
So I present to you great sweet popcorn fun with no extra cooking !
How to Make Popcorn Fun by Maggie
- Pop your popcorn in your favorite manner.
- For a mock Kettle Corn just dust it with some powdered sugar!
- For a Cocoa Corn just dust it with a blend of powdered sugar and cocoa!
- Sprinkle as much or as little as you like. I found that doing it while the popcorn is still hot works best.
For the Cocoa corn you can add as much cocoa powder as you like .. the more you add the stronger the chocolate taste.
- Now turn on a good movie, sit back and enjoy yourself :)