★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 cpopped corn (1/2 c unpopped)
1/2 clight corn syrup
1 tspwhite vinegar
3/4 cbrown sugar
3/4 cwhite sugar
How to Make POPCORN BALLS
- Put popped corn in large bowl.
- Combine all remaining ingredients, except butter, in a saucepan.
- Heat to boiling over medium high heat,stirring often.
- Cook, stirring constantly, to 260 degrees on candy thermometer. Remove from heat, stir in butter till melted - slowly pour over popcorn, stirring to coat.
- Cool slightly - butter hands, shape into 3" balls and place on waxed paper