Peanut Butter Popcorn Fudge
Found this on Bakerita
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- (1 lb) vanilla frosting
- 1 jar(s)
- 16.3 oz.) creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups + 1/4 cup popped popcorn, divided
How to Make Peanut Butter Popcorn Fudge
- 11. Line and grease an 8×8-inch baking pan.
2. Place all of the vanilla frosting and peanut butter into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute and stir together until completely combined. Fold in 2 cups of popped popcorn.
- 23. Scrape the entire mixture into the prepared pan. Crumble up the remaining 1/4 cup popcorn and sprinkle it on top. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm. Cut into 16 pieces.