NO FUSS POPCORN BALLS
How to Make NO FUSS POPCORN BALLS
- NOTE BEFORE STARTING ANYTHING! Spray everything with Pam-roasting pan, utensils & bowl & even the wax paper. Makes the process & clean up easier.
- Pop the popcorn as directed on package. Place each bag of popcorn in a bowl, cover the bowl with a cooling rack which is placed on a cookie sheet. Flip the bowl & shake, letting all the unpopped kernals fall onto the cookie rack. After discarding the kernals, place popcorn into a large roasting pan. You can also just hand pick the kernals from the roasting pan.
- Put the butter into a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave this for 30 seconds, repeating this process until the butter has melted. Add the marshmallows, stir, making sure you cover each marshmallow with the butter.
- Microwave the marshmallows for 1-3 minutes, stirring after each minute until melted. Pour over the popcorn until completely covered. (Optional: add the candies now if you choose to) Let sit for approximately 5 minutes, it is to gooey to work with if you don't let it sit.
- With buttered hands, form into balls & set aside on wax paper. If you can wait this long, wrap them individually in sandwhich bags or plastic wrap.
- NOTE: I have used holiday themed sprinkles, candy corn, m&m's, peanuts, just to say a few.