GAME DAY "ONO" SNACK MIX
Jo Anne Sugimoto
1 largebarrel of honey wheat pretzels
·(only from sam's club)
1 bottleorville redenbacher butter popcorn
·oil (16 oz.)
1 pkghidden valley ranch "dips" not
·the dry salad dressing
1 Tbspdill weed
1 Tbspgarlic powder
How to Make GAME DAY "ONO" SNACK MIX
- Mix together the Hidden Valley Ranch "Dips", dill weed and garlic powder and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the pretzels and oil.
- Add the dry ingredients and toss, well. Set aside for 15 minutes and toss again.
- Store in an air tight container
- VARIATIONS: You could probably use a very light olive oil and several drops of butter-flavor extract. Some say that the popcorn oil is too overpowering.
- Rold Gold Honey Wheat Pretzels in place of Sam's Club brand.