How to Make Cheesy Popcorn
- 1To prepare popcorn, place oil and unpopped corn kernels in popcorn popper.
- 2Cover and pop according to manufacturer's directions. Remove popped corn from heat.
- 3If using a heavy saucepan or skillet, heat, covered, over medium heat.
- 4Shake while corn is popping.
- 5If using hot-air popcorn popper, spray popped corn lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- 6Combine warm popcorn with the remaining ingredients in large bowl; toss to mix.
- 7Makes four 1-cup servings.