★★★★★ 1 vote5
1bag microwave popcorn, popped
1 cbrown sugar
2 Tbspcorn syrup, light or honey
1/2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn
- pop popcorn. place in large bowl, removing any unpopped kernels
- in a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat. once melted, add in brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla and marshmallows.
- increase heat to medium and stir until all ingredients, including marshmallows are melted and incorporated.
- pour mixture over popcorn and stir to coat thoroughly. turn popcorn out onto a baking sheet covered with waxed paper.
- spread popcorn out evenly and allow to cook before storing. popcorn will stick together but should easily pull away in handfuls. stir in airtight containers.