★★★★★ 1 vote5
- bag microwave popcorn, popped
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- corn syrup, light or honey
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 12 large
How to Make Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn
- 1pop popcorn. place in large bowl, removing any unpopped kernels
- 2in a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat. once melted, add in brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla and marshmallows.
- 3increase heat to medium and stir until all ingredients, including marshmallows are melted and incorporated.
- 4pour mixture over popcorn and stir to coat thoroughly. turn popcorn out onto a baking sheet covered with waxed paper.
- 5spread popcorn out evenly and allow to cook before storing. popcorn will stick together but should easily pull away in handfuls. stir in airtight containers.