How to Make CARAMEL CORN
- 1Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- 2Melt butter in a sauce pan and stir in the brown sugar, syrup and salt.
- 3Bring to a boil while stirring constantly.
Then boil without stirring for 5 minutes or until a candy thermometer hits 248 degrees.
- 4Remove and stir in the baking soda and vanilla.
- 5Pour over the popped corn, slowly mixing well.
- 6Put popped corn into two large baking pans.
- 7Bake the mix for 45 to 60 minutes! Stir every 15 minutes.
- 8When finished, cool completely and break into pieces.
Store in an airtight container.