Candy coated Popcorn
How to Make Candy coated Popcorn
- 1Pop the corn... you can make as much or as little as you want..a bag to a pot !!
- 2put the corn in a large flat pan.
- 3Melt the candy coating..if your making alot..then melt three or 4 cubes...less for smaller batch.
- 4Use a fork to drizzle the candy coating over the popcorn. Use your other hand to stir the corn as you drizzle....Don't soak the popcorn...lightly coat it....keep stiring so it dosen't clump up.
- 5let it dry..but stir from time to time to keep it seperated....
- 6OPTIONAL: I decotated my halloween corn with orange & black sugar...just sprinkel over while still alittle wet....I'm sure you can use any sprinkels you would like!!