Yummy sweet goodness
How to Make Yummy sweet goodness
- 1In a bowl, put glutinous rice flour and wheat starch and pour water little by little to form a stiff dough.
- 2Pinch about an inch and half ball and shape into a log. Flatten it lightly. Set aside.
- 3Boil about 4-5 cup of water. when the water is in full boil, drop your dough and wait till dough or dumplings float, scoop and drain in an oiled collander. When fully drained, transfer into an oiled plate. Single pile because it is sticky. Make sure you oiled your spatula too.
- 4Heat oil to 350 and drop your dumplings. Stay back because some dumpling will burst. Press each dumplings to prevent it from bursting keep moving them around until it is lightly brown. Take it out and drained the oil.
- 5Put the sugar and a 2 tbsp. water and let it boil until sugar is dissolved. Put all your dumplings back stirring them arround so all dumplings is coated with sugar. Serve with coffee or tea. Enjoy!!