WW Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Balls
Serving Size: 1 chocolate peanut butter pretzel ball
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- reduced fat peanut butter
- 1/2 c
- milk chocolate chips
How to Make WW Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Balls
- 1Crush the pretzels in a ziploc bag until they are in small pieces. The smaller the pieces the more round you can make the chocolates and the better the ingredients will stick together
- 2In a small bowl, mix together the pretzel pieces and peanut butter (or other nut butter) until well combined and place in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes which will make it easier to roll the balls together.
- 3Pull the mixture out of the fridge and roll the pretzel peanut butter into small balls a little larger than a teaspoon. It should make 20 pretzel peanut butter balls. Place on parchment or wax paper on a cookie tray.
- 4Return the peanut butter pretzel balls to the freezer and let chill for 1 hour.
- 5After a hour, remove the pretzel peanut butter balls from the freezer. Heat up the chocolate chips in a small bowl in the microwave. Heat the chocolate chips on medium power and stir every minute. They will take between 2-4 minutes to become melted and smooth
- 6Dip the peanut butter pretzel balls into the chocolate and roll to cover completely. You can also just dip half the ball in, as you can see in the pictures, which will count down the calories
- 7Place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes until the chocolate hardens. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.