Wow Chow Sweet Snack
This is right off the Rice Chex cereal box!
I've named it "Wow Chow" on here because the traditional name of "Puppy Chow" could mislead folks to think it's dog-friendly, which this definitely is not. :)
- 12oz box of rice chex or crispix
- 2/3 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 12 oz bag chocolate chips
- 1 stick
- 1 lb
- box of powdered sugar
How to Make Wow Chow Sweet Snack
- 1In microwave, melt chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Do this by heating for 1 minute; stir. Heat for 30 seconds; stir. Continue heating in 30 second intervals and stirring until completely melted.
- 2Pour melted mixture over cereal and stir until all is covered.
- 3Put the powdered sugar in a clean paper grocery bag and pour in the chocolate covered cereal. Close bag and shake until all is covered.
- 4Store in airtight container.