World's Best Chili Cheese Dogs
2hot dog buns
1/4 cgrated cheddar cheese
1/2 cchili with beans
1/2 conions, diced
2 tspbacon bits
2 tspchives, diced
1/8 tspblack pepper, freshly ground
1/2 tspbutter, softened
2 tsppickled jalapeno, diced
How to Make World's Best Chili Cheese Dogs
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat,
lightly butter the tops of bums and place bums butter side down in skillet. Remove buns from skillet when buttered tops are toasted.
- In a small pot over medium heat, cook chili ( 1/2 a can of your favorite canned brand ) till heated thru.
- Add hot dogs to skillet, roll them occasionally until darken slightly.
- While hot dogs and chili are cooking, chop onions, chives and get other ingredients together.
- Assemble hot dogs as follows;
Spread Mayo on each side of buns, then mustard,
place shredded cheese down both sides of each bun,
place hot dogs in buns,put ketchup on hot dog,
sprinkle diced onion and jalapeno over hot dogs,
cover onion and jalapeno with the hot chili with beans,
sprinkle pepper over chili, top the chili with bacon bits and diced chives.Serve immediately with optional chips.
- Enjoy the World's Best Chili Cheese Dog!