★★★★★ 1 vote5
5 crice chex cereal
5 ccheerios cereal
1 bag(s)small pretzels
1 bag(s)regular m & m's or reese's piece's
1 can(s)cocktail peanuts
2 bag(s)white chocolate chips
3 Tbspvegetable oil
How to Make White Trash
- Mix all ingredients, except the chocolate chips and oil, in a very large bowl. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips and oil in a microwave proof container. If you prefer, you can use a double broiler.
- Heat the chips and oil until the chips are completely melted. I usually heat the chips and oil for 1 minute, get it out and stir it. Then continue heating and stirring every 30 seconds. Microwaves vary, so be careful not to make too hot, or your chocolate will become hard.
- When the chips are completely melted, pour over the dry ingredients and mix well. Once it is well coated, place the bowl in a cool spot and let the chocolate harden.
- When you are ready to serve, break up the mixture and enjoy!