Tweaked PB Marshmallow Treats
How to Make Tweaked PB Marshmallow Treats
- 1Butter a 9x13 pan. Butter a spoon and spatula.
- 2Place all ingredients except cereal, in a large microwave bowl.
- 3Microwave on HI for 2 1/2 minutes.
- 4Stir with buttered spoon. Return to microwave.
- 5Microwave on HI another 3 to 3 1/2 minutes. Re-butter spoon while cooking.
- 6remove from microwave and stir in cereal with re-buttered spoon. Coat all cereal- working fast before mixture cools.
- 7Spread into prepared pan with buttered spatula. Do not pack down or treats will be hard.
- 8Cool and cut into squares.