Tweaked PB Marshmallow Treats
How to Make Tweaked PB Marshmallow Treats
- Butter a 9x13 pan. Butter a spoon and spatula.
- Place all ingredients except cereal, in a large microwave bowl.
- Microwave on HI for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Stir with buttered spoon. Return to microwave.
- Microwave on HI another 3 to 3 1/2 minutes. Re-butter spoon while cooking.
- remove from microwave and stir in cereal with re-buttered spoon. Coat all cereal- working fast before mixture cools.
- Spread into prepared pan with buttered spatula. Do not pack down or treats will be hard.
- Cool and cut into squares.