- 6 can(s)
- tuna filet in olive oil
- stalks of celery-finely chopped
- fresh dill chopped / amount based on your taste buds
- 24 oz
- 24 oz
- sour cream
- 1 pkg
- lipton onion dip
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Tuna Salad
- 1Drain the oil from cans of tuna, place tuna in bowl, preferably in Kitchen Aid mixer. Add chopped celery and dill.
In a seprate bowl stir equal amounts of mayonnaise and sour cream mixture until desired texture then stir in Lipton Onion Dip mix.
Pour mayonaise ingredients in with the tuna stir until well blended.
You can make your sandwich on your favorite bread, toast or this makes a wonderful as a tuna melt!!
- 2Plug in your new “PANINI GRILL”!!! (Grill on stove if you don't have Panini grill)
Place tuna fish salad on bread and cover with a slice of cheese of your choice.
Place a pat or two or three of butter on the other piece of bread. Place some butter on the bottom of the grill. Place your sandwich on the grill and cook till cheese is melted.
Very, Very Yummy!!!
- 3Also for the lighter meal scoop tun a on a bead of lettuce.
For smaller portion divide ingredients in half.