1loaf sour dough bread
·mozzarella cheese and or provalone cheese
·grated parmesan cheese, garlic powder, italian seasoning blend, salt & pepper
·butter flavored pam (optional)
How to Make Tim's Grilled Cheese Italiano
- Assemble your cheese sandwich as normal.
- Spread butter on the first side and brown.
- As the first side is browning, butter the second side and flip when the first side is done.
- While second side is browning sprinkle on as much seasonings as you wish including Parmesan Cheese.
- Spray butter flavored pam to make seasoning stick onto the bread.
- Flip one last time to brown seasoning onto the sandwich.
- Remove sandwich from the pan and allow to cool on a plate until the cheese has set.
- Cut into 1 1/2 to 2 inch strips and serve with warm marinara sauce for dipping. Enjoy!