★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 pkg
- old el paso taco seasoning mix
- wonton wrappers
- 16oz. refried beans
- tortilla chips
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- sour cream, diced tomatoes, cliantro, onion
How to Make TACO CUPS
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Spray 18 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2Brown beef in skillet and drain the fat. Add the taco seasoning mix and water called for on the package and simmer 5 minutes. Set aside.
- 3Place one wonton wrapper in the bottom of each muffin cup. Layer about one tablespoon of beans on top of each wonton. Crush one tortilla chip on top of beans. Top with one tablespoon of taco meat and one tablespoon of shredded cheese. Repeat the layers again with each wonton wrapper.
- 4Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from tin and top with your favorite taco toppings (i.e. sour cream, diced tomatoes, etc.)