Spicy sausage balls
- preheat oven to 375 degrees f.
- 1 lb
- ground breakfast sausage. i used jimmy dean
- 1/2 lb
- grated medium or sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 c
- self rising flour
- 1/2 tsp
- onion powder
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp
- sea salt
- 2 pinch
- ground red pepper
How to Make Spicy sausage balls
- 1mix all ingredients together with your hands until mixture is thoroughly combined. This will take some time and effort.
- 2pinch off enough mixture to make one inch balls.
Place balls on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Flatten slightly and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the balls start to brown slightly on top.
- 3Remove balls from cookie sheet after baking and place on a tray lined with paper towels until cooled. Eat, store in the refrigerator or freezer. Heat in microwave or oven before serving for best taste.