Special K Butterscotch Chocolate Bars
How to Make Special K Butterscotch Chocolate Bars
- Mix together karo, honey and sugar and bring to a boil in microwave measuring cup. Do not over heat or it will bubble over.
- Stir frequently while heating in 1 minute increments or less. Mix in peanut butter or leave it out.
- Mix this into the cereal and pour carefully into a glass dish of you choice.
- Melt butterscotch chips in the microwave with 1/2 of the butter it takes about 2 minutes stir frequently. Pour on top of cereal mixture and spread well.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave with the other 1/2 of the butter it takes about 2 minutes stir frequently. Pour on top of the butterscotch chip layer.
- Sprinkle with left over chips. Refrigerate about 1 1/2 hours until chocolate is firm. Cut around edges slice into squares.