★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 csoftened butter
1/2 cpacked brown sugar
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 cfinely crushed graham crackers
1 1/8 tspsalt
1 1/4 cmini marshmallows
60rectangles from any chocolate candy bar
How to Make Smores Thumbprints
- Heat oven to 325 degrees
- Beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy
- add egg and vanilla until blended
- add flour, cracker crumbs, and salt beat 1 minute until dough becomes stiff.
- shape dough by heaping teaspoons into 60 balls
- Place balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- make indentation with thumb and place in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes until cookies are firm.
- Press 2 marshmallows in center of cookie bake additional 2 to 3 min...then top marshmallows with 1 square of chocolate...let stand 2 to 3 min. Gently spread the chocolate on top of the cookies with the tip a knife...let cool completely and enjoy