Smoking Deviled Eggs
- 6 large
- hard boiled eggs
- 3-4 Tbsp
- heaping spoonfuls of real mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp
- spicy brown mustard
- 1/8-1/4 tsp
- liquid smoke flavoring (to taste)
- 1-2 pinch
- brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp
- ground smoked paprika
- 1 pinch
- ground red pepper
- 1-2 pinch
- slat and fresh black pepper
How to Make Smoking Deviled Eggs
- 1Hard boiled eggs- eggs very on time to cook. I boil my eggs 20-25mins. You can tell if eggs are ready by spinning them on a flat surface. If egg spin fast and easily then they are ready. If they spin slow and kinda wobbly then they need to cook more.
When done pour out hot water and put luke warm water in and let them set for 15-20 before peeling. This will make it easier for the shell to come off and the yolks to separate from the whites. Crack egg in different spot lightly and then roll the egg on flat surface lightly. This will make most or all the shell to come off easy.
( I worked in a bakery when I was young and we had to make a lot of fresh potatoes salad) :)
- 2Cut eggs in half long wise and take out yolk place in a bowl
Mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, liquid smoke- mix well with yolks. If you want you can use beaters to make a more smooth and creamy filling.
Note: Some liquid smoke brands are stronger, so just put a little at a time and taste it, add more if you like. Mayonnaise- you can add more if you like your filling creamier. Its up to you.
Fill egg white with your filling.