Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Pretzels
It's also fun to package them up individually and color code some ribbons to make them look pretty!
How to Make Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Pretzels
- 1Double boil the chocolates and dip the rods into the melted chocolate to that at least half of the rod is covered. Set on parchment paper to cool
- 2Warm up the caramel in the microwave per directions on the container. Drizzle the caramel in fun styles over the chocolate.
- 3While the caramel is setting up, sprinkle some sea salt onto the pretzel rod.
- 4Don't use too much salt since the pretzels already have a decent amount.
- 5Now add your colorful jimmies or sprinkles and let cool.