How to Make Saltine Toffee Bars
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray
- Line the cookie sheet with the Saltines
- Place Butter and Brown Sugar in a sauce pan and bring to a boil
- Boil for 3 minutes stirring occasionally
- Immediately pour the butter and brown sugar mixture evenly over the saltines
- Place in the oven and cook for 6 minutes
- Remove and immediately sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top.
- Let sit for 5 minutes until the chocolate melts
- Spread the melted chocolate evenly over the saltines
- Top with your favorite topping
- Let cool completely in the refrigerator
Break apart and enjoy!