How to Make Saltine Toffee Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 400°
- 2Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray
- 3Line the cookie sheet with the Saltines
- 4Place Butter and Brown Sugar in a sauce pan and bring to a boil
- 5Boil for 3 minutes stirring occasionally
- 6Immediately pour the butter and brown sugar mixture evenly over the saltines
- 7Place in the oven and cook for 6 minutes
- 8Remove and immediately sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top.
- 9Let sit for 5 minutes until the chocolate melts
- 10Spread the melted chocolate evenly over the saltines
- 11Top with your favorite topping
- 12Let cool completely in the refrigerator
Break apart and enjoy!