Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
How to Make Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1Pre heat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Rinse pumpkin seeds in a colander.
- 4Pat dry with a paper towel.
- 5Spread seeds on lined cookie sheet.
- 6Sprinkle evenly with seasoned salt or seasonings of your choice.
- 7Bake for 35 minutes or til seeds are dry.
- 8Allow seeds to cool COMPLETELY before storing in a container or they will become soft. I usually let them air dry for 24 hours before storing them.