Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
How to Make Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pre heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse pumpkin seeds in a colander.
- Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Spread seeds on lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle evenly with seasoned salt or seasonings of your choice.
- Bake for 35 minutes or til seeds are dry.
- Allow seeds to cool COMPLETELY before storing in a container or they will become soft. I usually let them air dry for 24 hours before storing them.