Roasted Garbanzo Beans
2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1 pinchcayenne pepper
sprinkleevenly with seasoned salt
sprinkleevenly with garlic powder
sprinkleevenly with onion powder
sprinkleevenly with smoked paprika
1-15oz. can(s)garbanzo beans, drained
How to Make Roasted Garbanzo Beans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the drained beans onto the lined cookie sheet and pat dry.
- Add all the remaining ingredients.
- Toss to coat.
- Bake on middle rack uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Then stir beans and bake another 20 minutes.
- Keep doing this til the beans are nice and crunchy. It will probably take over an hour.
- Serve warm or room temp.