Roasted Garbanzo Beans
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 pinch
- cayenne pepper
- evenly with seasoned salt
- evenly with garlic powder
- evenly with onion powder
- evenly with smoked paprika
- 1-15oz. can(s)
- garbanzo beans, drained
How to Make Roasted Garbanzo Beans
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- 2Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Pour the drained beans onto the lined cookie sheet and pat dry.
- 4Add all the remaining ingredients.
- 5Toss to coat.
- 6Bake on middle rack uncovered for 20 minutes.
- 7Then stir beans and bake another 20 minutes.
- 8Keep doing this til the beans are nice and crunchy. It will probably take over an hour.
- 9Serve warm or room temp.