- one roll of peanut butter cookie dough.
- one bag of reeses peanut butter candy.
How to Make Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1Slice the cookie dough as directed, slice each round into 1/4 you will have 4 peices from one slice.
- 2Put one small peice into minie cup cake pan. (You can use paper cup liners). Bake as directed on the package.
- 3When the cookie is light brown remove from the oven, push the candy into the middle of the cookie, let cool. I use the peanut butter candy from the store of Walmart brand. (Its cheaper)