★★★★★ 2 votes5
·left over mashed potatos
·oil to coat bottom of skillet
·salt and pepper
How to Make Red Potoatos & Sour Cream Fritters
- Take left over mashed potatoes and add one to two eggs to it depending how much you have left over.
- Get a large skillet and coat bottom with oil and let it heat up.
- While it's heating up, form potatoes into small patties about an inch and half thick.
- Place down in pan and let it sear and crisp up.
- Once golden brown and firm to the touch, place on paper towel lined plate.
- Serve with butter and other condiments.