★★★★★ 1 vote5
- precooked pie shell
- bacon, crisp and broken up
- onions slightly cooked until tender
- favorite cheese, shredded
How to Make Quick Tomatoe Pie
- 1Prebake your pie crust.
- 2Into your pie crust cover the bottom with your favorite mayonaise. If you love mayo then add a little extra. But you do need enough to cover the bottom to hold the tomatoes. I judge by how much I like on BLT.
- 3Slice thin and place tomatoes covering the bottom. If you have extra tomatoes then add them if you have a few that is alright also.
- 4Spread slightly cooked onions over the tomatoes. Sprinkle crumbled up bacon over the onions.
- 5Cover the top with your favorite shredded cheese.
Bake in a moderate oven around 15 minutes. Until the cheese is melted and lightly browned.