Quick and Easy Pizza Crescents
How to Make Quick and Easy Pizza Crescents
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- I use two cookie sheets to make these four crescent pizza's for each cookie sheet.
- Take one can of crescents and un-roll it. Put two crescents together and form a square. Pinch them together to remove seam in the middle.
- Pinch the edges to form a little crust that will keep the sauce from running out. Do this until you have 8 crescent squares.
- Put one tablespoon of pizza sauce on crescent square, repeat with other squares.
- Next put mozarella cheese on each one, enough to make sure sauce is covered.
- Next add the toppings you want. We use pepperoni cut into little chunks.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees or until the edges are golde brown.