★★★★☆ 1 vote4
1/2 cpeanut butter
1 cchocolate chips
1 tspvanilla extract
9 cchex cereal (any flavor)
1 1/2 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Puppy Chow Mix
- Combine peanut butter, butter and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. (You can also melt on the stove, just be careful not to scorch it).
- Microwave for 1 minute, then stir to blend thoroughly. Add 1 tsp vanilla. Stir well.
- Place 9 cups of Chex cereal in a very large bowl.
- Pour the peanut butter-chocolate mixture over the cereal and toss evenly, making sure all the cereal gets a good covering.
- Coat with powdered sugar, sprinkling evenly over the cereal and tossing as you sprinkle to cover each piece well. (I put it in a freezer bag and shook it real good).