2-INGREDIENT PUMPKIN SCONES
How to Make 2-INGREDIENT PUMPKIN SCONES
- 1Turn oven to hot (180 fan-force; or 200 'normal'). Mix soup with flour until you get a scone (dough) consistency. If it remains too sloppy or wet, add more flour.
- 2Flour a benchtop or board lightly and roll or press out the dough to a 3/4 inch height.
- 3Use a circular cutter, or glass, or cup, or empty can to the size you would like your scones, and start shaping.
- 4Place scones onto a baking tray that has been either greased and floured, or lined with baking paper. Place them so they touch each other.
- 5Sprinkle or brush some water, or milk, or egg wash on to the top of the scones.
- 6Place into the hot even for approx 12 - 15 minutes. When they come out of the oven, wrap in a clean dry tea towel. Enjoy.