★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 12 oz bags white chocolate chips
- 4 c
- thin pretzel sticks, broken in small pieces
- 2 c
- mixed roasted nuts
- 1 1/2 c
- holiday m & m's (red and green)
How to Make Pretzel Nut Bark
- 1Line a rimmed cookie sheet with parchment or waxed paper.
- 2Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over simmering water until smooth, or melt in the microwave in a 2 quart glass dish. Microwave on high(100%) for 1 minute, stir, and microwave on high for 1 minute more. If necessary, microwave for 10 seconds more, and stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Stir in the pretzel pieces, nuts and M&M's. Stir will with a flexible spatula.
- 3Spoon onto the prepared cookie sheet, spreading the mixure out so that the ingredients are relatively evenly distributed. Allow bark to cool for several hours or refigerate for about 45 minutes, until firm.
- 4Break the bark into irregular pieces, like peanut brittle. Store in cookie tins, or package in Chinese food take-out cartons lined with waxed paper