How to Make Potato Candy
- Cut peeled potato into cubes and boil until tender.
- Drain all water and begin beating in confectioner's sugar. Continue adding confectioner's sugar until the potato forms a "dough".
- Place the "dough" onto a sheet of waxed paper and roll into a rectangle that is about 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick.
- Spread peanut butter all over the "dough"
- Roll the "dough" up like you would a jelly roll. Keep it wrapped in the waxed paper and place in the refrigerator until cold, about 1 hour.
- Once the roll is cold remove from the refrigerator, and slice into 1/4 inch coin shaped pieces of candy. Serve.
- This candy can be wrapped in plastic wrap and stored in the refrigerator for at least a week.