- 1 can(s)
- refrigerated crescent rolls (8 crescents)
- 8 slice
- deli-style pepperoni (or pep in bag, will just need more)
- string cheese (sliced or shredded mozz will work)
- italian seasoning
- red pepper flakes
- small jar of pizza sauce (and/or ranch)
How to Make Pizza Crescents
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Slice string in four quarters. You should have 8 pieces total after slicing.
- 2Open crescent rolls. Unroll and separate at perforations. Place two slices of pepperoni on top the crescent. Then place one string cheese quarter on the pepperoni. Sprinkle with italian seasoning and red pepper flakes to your liking. Roll wide end to pointy end. Repeat for all crescents. Place on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- 3Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crescents are golden brown. (this would probably be good with some garlic butter on top before baking)