Pickled Sausage and eggs
How to Make Pickled Sausage and eggs
- 1Make sure Eggs are boiled and peeled, rinse to remove any shell left on them. Set aside to dry.
- 2Slice Beef kielbasa into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces. Place in large pot.
- 3Add eggs, onion, pickling spice and garlic.
- 4Cover with Red wine Vinegar and water.
- 5Bring to boil. Cover and reduce heat, simmering for 45 mins
- 6Remove from heat let cool to room temp.
- 7Using a large clean empty jar spoon in sausage, eggs and onions.(I used a 64oz empty jar, had some left over but I ate them)
- 8Ladle in liquid until covered. Place cap on jar and refrigerate 24 hrs.
- 9Next day skin off any hardened fat
- 10keep refrigerated. should keep at least 2 to 3 wks. if they last that long