★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 tspbaking powder
12 ozchocolate chips
1 jar(s)peanut butter
How to Make Peanut Butter Tandy Kakes
- Scald milk & butter (bring almost to a boil) set aside.
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, sugar. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour milk into batter. Mix slowly till combined (it will splash) .. then mix for 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased Jellyroll pan. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Cake will be slightly brown around the edges.
- COOL. (DO NOT REMOVE FROM PAN). When cake is completely cool, spread Peanut Butter over cake. Refridgerate for 15 minutes.
- Melt Choc Chips and spread over peanut butter. Cut into small squares & refrigerate until choc hardens. Cut again.
- Store in tupperware layered with waxed paper.